The Blue Gecko BGM111 Bluetooth Smart Module breakout board allows access to every pin in the new BLE module from Silicon Labs (previously Bluegiga). At this time, you will need the recommended programmer in order to develop with the BGM111.
- Bluetooth 4.1 compliant
- Upgradable to Bluetooth 4.2
- ARM Cortex M4 with FPU up to 40 MHz
- 32 kB RAM and 256 kB Flash
- Flexible Peripheral Interfaces
- UART, SPI and I2C serial interfaces
- PWM, GPIO with Interrupts
- 12-bit ADC and DAC
- 32-bit RTC
- Watchdog timer
- Low Power Consumption
- RX peak: 7.5 mA
- TX peak: 8.2 mA @ 0 dBm
- MCU: 59 uA/MHz
- MCU sleep: 1.65 uA down to 200 nA
- Up to 8 simultaneous connections
- Any GATT based Bluetooth Smart profile
Breadboard not included. Male headers are included, but are not soldered to the PCB.
If we are out of stock, please feel free to pre-order a board. It will be shipped out as soon as possible.
NOTE: We cannot ship assembled Bluetooth modules outside of the US. If your address is outside of the US, your order will be cancelled. We can however ship the blank Bluetooth breakout boards. Thank you for your understanding.
There are no reviews yet.