TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These terms and conditions of sale (“Agreement”) are applicable to any order placed with and accepted by Hardware Breakout LLC (referred to herein as “Supplier”):
1. SCOPE OF AGREEMENT. Supplier, upon acceptance of an Order placed by Buyer, will supply the products and services specified in the Order (the “Work”) to Buyer, pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and its exhibits and Supplier’s acceptance of such order submitted by Buyer is expressly limited to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The details of the Work (e.g. quantity, price, and product specifications) shall be set forth in the relevant Order.
2. PRICE AND TERMS. (a) The prices payable by Buyer for goods and services to be supplied by Supplier under this Agreement will be specified in the applicable Order. Unless otherwise expressly stated in an Order, all prices exclude shipping and taxes. (b) Payment terms are net thirty (30) calendar days from the date of the invoice. If Buyer does not pay an invoiced amount within terms, Supplier reserves the right to (1) withhold shipment of the Work until full payment is made; and/or (2) revoke any credit extended to Buyer. In the event that Buyer’s account is more than ninety (90) days in arrears, Buyer shall reimburse Supplier for the reasonable costs, including attorneys fees, of collecting such amounts from Buyer. (c) Buyer shall provide notice within five (5) business days of the occurrence of any event which materially affects Buyer’s ability to perform its obligations under this Agreement including but not limited to: (i) the material default of any supplier or sub-contractor; (ii) labor strike or dispute; or (iii) material uncured default with respect to any debt obligations of Buyer. (d) Pricing schedules (whether attached to this Agreement or an Order) are subject to change upon a change in the price of applicable raw materials (as reflected on a recognized trade or commodity pricing tracker) in excess of five percent (5%) from the date of such schedule. (e) Unless otherwise specified in the Order, Work will be delivered FOB Supplier’s manufacturing facility and will be shipped to Buyer via carriers selected by Supplier.
3. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Any information that parties receive or otherwise have access to incidental to or in connection with this Agreement (collectively, the “Confidential Information”), shall be and remain the property of the disclosing party. Confidential Information shall not include information which: (i) was in the possession of the Receiving Party at the time it was first disclosed by the Disclosing Party; (ii) was in the public domain at the time it was disclosed to the Receiving Party; (iii) enters the public domain through sources independent of the Receiving Party and through no breach of this provision by the Receiving Party; (iv) is made available by the Disclosing Party to a third party on an unrestricted, non-confidential basis; (v) was lawfully obtained by the Receiving Party from a third party not known by the Receiving Party to be under an obligation of confidentiality to the Disclosing Party; or (vi) was at any time developed by the Receiving Party independently of any disclosure by the Disclosing Party. Confidential Information may be used to the extent necessary to perform this Agreement and the parties shall not disclose Confidential Information to any third party, except to its agents (who have executed confidentiality agreements containing terms substantially similar to the terms) as necessary to provide the Work hereunder. In no event shall Buyer acquire any right, title or interest in and to any product or process information, including related know how, either existing or developed during the course of the business relationship with Supplier and Buyer, and in no event shall Supplier acquire and right, title, or interest in and to any materials or information provided to it by Buyer.
4. BREACH. In addition to all other rights to which a party is entitled under this Agreement, if either party breaches any term of the Order or the Agreement, the non-breaching party shall have the right to: terminate the Order immediately upon written notice to the other party. Failure to properly demand compliance or performance of any term of the Order or this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of Supplier’s rights hereunder and prior to any claim for damages being made for non-conformance or breach, Buyer shall provide Supplier with reasonable notice of any alleged deficiencies in the Work or performance under the Order or this Agreement and Supplier shall have a reasonable opportunity to cure any such alleged non-conformance or breach.
5. WARRANTY. Supplier warrants that the Work shall reasonably conform to specifications in all material respects. Supplier will not provide refunds for any Work conforming to specifications in all material respects. Other than the warranties set forth in this section, Supplier makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied or otherwise whatsoever, that the services performed or any items produced will be merchantable or fit for any particular purpose or use. In the event of any breach of any warranty specified in this provision, Buyer’s exclusive remedy shall be that Supplier shall, at its option, repair or replace any defective goods. In the event of any breach of any warranty specified in this provision, Buyer is required to return any defective goods at full cost to the Buyer. Supplier will not refund any purchase price paid for such Work.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE HEREUNDER FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY FOR SUCH DAMAGES AND VENDOR’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND THE ORDER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL FEES DUE HEREUNDER FOR THE INVOICE UPON WHICH A CLAIM IS BASED.
7. NOTICE. Any notice sent pursuant to the Order or this Agreement shall be sent by certified mail, return receipt requested, or by overnight mail to the addresses on the Order or to such address as either party may in the future designate.
8. ASSIGNMENT. Except as otherwise provided, the Order and this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties’ successors and lawful assigns.
9. STATUS. Buyer and Supplier are separate entities. Nothing in the Order or this Agreement shall be construed as creating an employer-employee or joint venture relationship.
10. GOVERNING LAW. The Order and this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without reference to conflicts of law principles. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to the Order or these this Agreement shall be commenced in a federal court in New York or in state court in the County of Monroe, New York, and the appellate courts thereof, and each party hereto irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any such court in any such suit, action or proceeding. With respect to any litigation arising out of the Order or this Agreement, the parties expressly waive any right they may have to a jury trial and agree that any such litigation shall be tried by a judge without a jury.
11. FORCE MAJEURE. Neither party shall be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performance of this Agreement to the extent that any such failure arises from a condition (for example, natural disaster, act of war or terrorism, riot, labor condition, governmental action, cyber or hostile network attacks, inability to obtain raw or finished materials, inability to secure transport, and Internet disturbance) that was beyond the party’s reasonable control.
12. SURVIVAL. In the event any provision of the Order or this Agreement is held by a tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to the law, the remaining provisions of the Order or this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. All sections herein relating to payment, ownership, confidentiality, and duties of defense, representations and warranties, waiver, waiver of jury trial and provisions which by their terms extend beyond the Term shall survive the termination of the Order and this Agreement.